Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day Card

In my Close To My Heart box from the previous post, I received this cute Feb/March holidays stamp set called "So Lucky" and I couldn't wait to open it up and play.



I had a hard time deciding which stamp to use first. But then I saw this "Woven together in love" sentiment on the "Togetherness" stamp set and inspiration struck. I know it's a little hard to see. Sorry. (Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring me a new big girl camera.)



So here is what I came up with. I'm super pleased with how it turned out. Plus, Brian walked by and said, "Hey, cool card." which is good since it's for him. hee hee. He always prefers the more simple cards.



I have a few more Valentine cards to work on before the end of the week which is a good thing because I have a few more ideas I want to fiddle with using this stamp set. I am also really looking forward to creating some fun stuff with the St. Patrick's Day stamps. St. Patrick's Day is a very special holiday for Brian and me. I'll fill you in on the story when I post those cards.

I hope you find time today to do something that makes your heart happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment