Thursday, April 8, 2010

A week!?! Really!?! How'd that happen?

Man, it's been over a week since I've posted. A whole week. How'd that happen?

I'll tell ya. Easter. And baseball. Baseball has FINALLY started. I always feels like it takes forever to get to opening day. But it FINALLY got here and it was fantastic. The Red Sox beat the New York Yankees. Or as Lelia calls them, "The Monkey Butts". I love a Red Sox game, but I LOVE a Red Sox game where the beat the Yankees. Pure happiness.

Anyway, I've been soaking up all the fun, while getting ready for some classes and workshops. And I've been planning a crop for next month for National Scrapbooking Month. And getting ready for the launch of the Summer Idea book. I can't wait for y'all to see the super cute Cheery O collections and the pretty Splendor. And new clear cards. Crazy cool. We are going to have so much fun playing this summer. Anyway, I promise to post something crafty soon.

Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. LOL...had to laugh...only a week since last post? Has been WEELLLLL over a month since my last post on mine!!! I REALLY need to get better at that...but finding the time is so hard and I'm usually so exhausted by time I get home from work!

    ReplyDelete