Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fun with Triple Play

There is only a few more days to get your hands on Triple Play - CTMH's celebration of National Stamping Month. Click here for all the details on how to order yours.

I love how with the Triple Play kit you receive enough goodies to create three adorable mini albums. Here are a few pictures of the one I created.




And here is a picture of the mini album opened all the way.



I wanted to also show you what else you could do with Triple Play if you didn't want three mini albums. Here is a 2 page layout I created by cutting up the paper and using all the same stamps and punch outs that come with your kit.





And then here are some of the cards I created with the other papers.



Your options are limitless. I love options. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment