Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pretty Picture Frame Presents

If I know you, and you have a birthday, which obviously is pretty likely, chances are pretty good that you will get a picture frame for a birthday present this year. Just keeping it real.

Here are two that I’ve made recently using the Sophia collection for two of my co-workers.





I used the wooden frames from Michaels. Painted the sides with white paint, cut the paper the same dimensions as the frame and glued it down with a thin coat of Modge Podge. Then I took my Exact-o knife and cut out the hole. I then cut a piece of cardstock to fit inside as a backing.

Here are two different gift bags I created for the frames, one in kraft and one in white paper.





And here is one of the cards. Don’t know how I forgot to take a picture of the other. Oh, wait, yes I do. Life is crazy. : p



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment