Monday, March 8, 2010

MOPS Cards

**First let me apologize for the quality of these photos.

I love my MOPS group. (MOPS stands for Moms of Pre-Schoolers) We meet once a month and it is always tons of fun. I get to visit with other ladies who are in the Mommy trenches (without being interrupted eight zillion times). We eat breakfast (without anyone throwing their food or using my shirt as a napkin). I always leave recharged and ready to wipe more noses and play with more trucks.

Today's speaker was Dawsie Meeks of Moving Forward Ministries and she was fantastic - encouraging and humorous. She reminded us that God is always with us no matter where we are: wondering in a wilderness, traveling through a valley, or climbing a mountain.

One really fun thing we also do is giveaways. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't winning something? The massages and pedis are always the most coveted. But today, it was my pleasure to give away two sets of cards. Here are the ones I created. I'm really pleased with how they turned out.


Using paper from the gorgeous Felicity pack.


Using the elegant Veranda paper.


Using paper from the fun You Rock collection.


Paper from the super cute Topstich collection.

I hope they bless the ladies that won them. And I can't wait until next month's MOPS meeting. I'm sure it will be just as much fun! Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! And I am ENVIOUS of you and your MOPS group! I SOOO wish I could do that...but with working full time...that gets in the way. :( LOL

    ReplyDelete