Friday, March 26, 2010

Versatility

I am a mother of four: 12 yo d, 8 yo d, and twin 1 yo boys. After all the shoes, diapers, and lipgloss, I don't have a huge crafting budget. I love, love, love when I can make my supplies stretch and my ideas work for both my boys and my girls. And this is one of my favorite things about CTMH collections. Their colors and designs aren't gender specific. Take for example their Topstich collection.


At first glace, it looks pretty girlie. And my girls love it. Great for so many girlie layouts--tea parties, BFFs, and sweet portraits.

But check out the bottom right paper. The blue circles on brown coupled with the Chocolate or Heavenly Blue cardstock works great for the boys' layouts.

So here is the same trio of photos capturing the wonderful relationship between my oldest, Lelia, and my youngest (by a minute), Griffin in the same layout. Both using paper from the Topstich collection.





Pretty cool, huh? So in no time flat, I completed two new pages to add to their books and used up more supplies from one kit. This makes me super happy, because more than I like making my crafting money stretch, I HATE when I have supplies left over that I can't use. GRRR! And big plus, using all my supplies helps convince my hubs that yes, indeed, I do need this new paper kit. hee hee

So if you are looking for more bang for your crafting buck, consider CTMH's versatile collections. I'm off to create some more fun layouts of the kids with the super cool YOU ROCK collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment