Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Mom!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve gone back to work. To say I miss the kiddos is an understatement. Since I can’t literally take them with me, I created this cute cube using CTMH Fanfare so I could still see their sweet faces all day. I added a few stamped images and buttons and viola. Happy Mom. It came together very quickly and I love how with the four different sides, I can simply turn it and get a new view.







With the cube costing only $4.95, it is way cheaper than a frame and so much cuter. And with each side being 5" x 5", I didn’t use even a fourth of the paper pack, leaving me plenty for pages and other projects. I love making my supplies stretch. And I really love this Fanfare paper. It is so versatile and not gender specific. I’ve made some really cute birthday cards and working on a page with pictures from the playground. Loving how it is all turning out.


If your desk needs some adornment or you’re looking for a new way to provide photos for family and friends, I highly recommend the cube. With all our great paper, you could customize your cube to suit your photos. Shot me an email at jenna_chere@yahoo.com if you’re interested in creating one for yourself. I can provide the super easy instructions or if you’d like for me do the work for you, I can create one with your choice of paper.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment