Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sweet Baby Ava's Book

You see this handsome guy. This is my little brother.


And let me just say that not only is he nice on the outside, but he is nice on the inside as well. Kind, loyal, dependable, sweet. Not to mention a kick butt musician. Which I am sure is why this gorgeous and talented woman married him.

And as things go, their love grew this cutie patootie.

For a baby shower present, I created this 6 x 6 Board book using the Sophia paper and stickease and CTMH's Board books. They make great mini albums. I apologize the pictures are so bad. I almost forgot to take pics and snapped a few with my iphone at the last minute. I used CTMH's Alpha stickers for the title on the front page and added just a few extra bling that I had. Two of the really great things about this project was just how quickly it came together and how much paper I had left over for cards and such.







If you’d like directions on how to create one of your own, or if you’d like for me to customize one for you, just shot me a line at jenna_chere@yahoo.com

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment