Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Studio J Fun - CTMH's Digital Scrapbooking website

I love paper crafting.  I love feeling the paper, threading the thread through the button holes, and tying bows with pretty ribbon.  And while I really enjoy the tactile sensation, there are sometimes that digital scrapbooking makes more sense.  (For those of  you who prefer digital scrapbooking, I guess it always more sense. : )  )  And when I need to use the advantages of digital scrapbooking, I always go to CTMH's Studio J website.

I love that I don't have to buy tons of programs or files and download them to my computer.  With Studio J, you pay $ 6.95 for every two page layout, which winds up being tons cheaper than other options.  Secondly, I love being able to print two copies of the same page, or even three copies of a page depending on how many kids' albums the page goes into.  How great is that?  Create once, click print 3, and done.  Super Mom!  Thirdly,  another benefit of Studio J is that you can use paper patterns that are no longer for purchase in paper form or has been a Studio J exclusive pattern.  And this last reason is why I used Studio J to create the following pages.

This paper collection, called Class Act, is exclusive to Studio J.   It goes perfectly with these cute pictures of Owen practicing his numbers.



Here is another Studio J exclusive paper, Wishes and Fishes - Boy,  So sweet.  These pictures where taken through an isolette while the boys were in the NICU and the pictures need a ton of editing. Because Studio J has an awesome editing tool, I was able to edit my pictures and then download them right into the photo wells.


This paper pack, Later Sk8r, is so cool and perfect for my boys' pages.  I fell in love with it the first time I saw it.  I have been dying to use it and these pictures of my boys with their new swing set are a perfect match.  So I created the page and had two copies of it printed.  Woohoo.



Studio J is so easy to use and there are how to videos here on the Studio J website as well as a long FAQ section.  So give it a try today by clicking here and check out all the coolness that is Studio J.  

If you have any questions, shoot me an email or give me a call.  I'm happy to help and walk you through the program.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment