Thursday, August 4, 2011

August Crafty Fun!

Looking for some “me” time? Girls’ Night out?

When asked if you craft, do you always reply, “I’d love to, but I just don’t have the time?”

I’ve discovered something about myself. I don’t HAVE the time to craft. I have to MAKE the time. With all of our busy lives and hectic schedules, are you setting aside time to recharge your battery and feed your soul? Are you honoring your place in your family as Historian or any of the many other roles you hold? Make some time this month. Let out your crafty side. Come to my house and play. Or get a group of friends together and I’ll come to you.

Adult Summer mini albums Tuesday, August 16th at 7:00pm
Have tons of fun photos from your summer that you haven’t done anything with yet? Print out a few and bring them over. We will create a 10 page 6” x 6” mini album using fun beach themed paper. I will provide all supplies needed. $15 RSVP by 8-9-11



Typeset Workshop Tuesday, August 30th at 7:00pm
The Typeset collection is perfect for 1St day of school photos, graduation photos, summer sports and many others. You can create cards or scrapbook pages. I will have directions for both.

There are two options:
Option 1: Purchase the Typeset WOTG on pg 19 for $30 plus shipping and tax. Receive the entire pack to use and keep anything left over including the stamp set. RSVP by 8-23-11

Option 2: Pay $15 dollars and receive only the supplies you need to make the projects (2 - 2 page layouts or 10 cards) and use my stamp set during the workshop. RSVP by 8-23-11




If these dates don’t work for you, but you have three friends who’d like to get together and have some crafty fun, we can easily schedule your own workshop. Or I can provide the supplies and detailed instructions for you to complete the project on your own.

In addition, I have many other workshops that can be scheduled for yourself and a few of your friends. For example: cubes, banners, journals, bookmarks, cards for all occasions, frames, and gift bags and tins.


Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment