Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lists make me happy!

Hello, my name is Jenna and I am a compulsive list maker.

I make lists of things to get at the grocery store, things that need to get done, of things I desire to purchase, of things I desire to accomplish. My lists have lists. And while I know that I can make a list on my phone, I still love putting my lists on paper. To keep myself from going insane looking all over kingdom come for my lists, I use a journal. And me being me, I have to jazz them up. Here are a few that I have made recently.


Using the You Rock collection.



Using the Wings collection.


Using the Veranda collection.


With the new Typeset collection.


Using the Splendor collections.

Of course, you don’t have to use them for lists. I’ve given them as presents, used them as a diary and Lelia has one for school.

I love the sturdiness of CTMH’s pocket journals with their hard covers, spiral and clear plastic cover front. Let me know if you’d like to purchase one of these already made journals for $10 or if you’d like to purchase the supplies to create your own, just shot me an email.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment