Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Day of 8th Grade

I am so proud of myself. I already scrapped Lelia’s first day of school pictures. She was so cute the first day. I told her to stand by the door and I’d get the traditional first day photo. But she started doing all these funny poses one after the other, so I kept clicking. Their silliness perfectly captures one of my favorite parts of her personality.



And I am in love with the new Typeset collection and the coordinating stamp sets. Lurve them I tell ya. It was not hardship to put this layout together. I used the layout on the cover as a jumping off spot and I’m really pleased with how it turned out. And so does Lelia. I really love how she’s becoming more and more involved with scrapping her pictures.

If you still have first day of school pictures you need to scrap, give me a shout and we’ll get some Typeset headed your way.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment