Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Back in Business

I am so excited to announce that I am back in business.  Yippee!  Now that we have gotten settled here in Missouri and I am back home with the  boys, I have the time and space to get into some crafting fun. Yippee ! 

I am really looking forward to making new scrapping friends and reconnecting with old ones.  Not to mention getting to play with all the great Close To My Heart goodies.  Woohoo.

I have made quite a few changes to the blog, so please take some time to poke around.  I have new tabs with information on Workshops, Kids Craft Club, Crops, Parties and Shopping.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to give me a call at 417-554-0742 or shoot me an email at jenna_chere@yahoo.com. 

In addition, I will resume sending out monthly newsletters with information on that month's Workshops, Stamp of the Month, and any upcoming sales.  If you'd like to receive the newsletter, just send me an email from the email address you would like to receive the newsletter.  

Also, if you would like me to mail you the new CTMH Fall/Winter catalog, just let me know where you'd like me to send it.  It goes live on www.closetomyheart.com on August 1st.  As always, this cattie is jammed packed with amazing product--wonderful paper, tons of stamps and the latest Cricut cartridge that corresponds with so many of the new stamp sets and so much more.

Products from the Spring/Summer catalog are available for purchase through the end of July.  You can view the current idea book at www.closetomyheart.com  To place an order for this awesome products, you can do so online at  www.jennachere.ctmh.com  and they will ship your order straight to you door or you call if me a call and I can add it to my next order.  If you like quite a few items and would like to receive some product for FREE through our Hostess program, contact me to schedule a party.  Or if you are in love with it all, join Close To My Heart as a consultant for just $49 and receive a starter kit with over $130 in product.  In addition, you will get your consultant discount on all other purchases.  For information, please feel free to contact me.

Happy Crafting,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment