Sunday, July 21, 2013

Chantilly Thank You Card

I am incredibly blessed to have several people in my life whose generosity towards my family is staggering and greatly appreciated.  And while I can never repay them for all they have done for us, I can show my gratitude.  Here is a Thank You card I recently created using the Chantilly paper pack. 






I love the bright, cheery colors of Chantilly.  They make me smile.  And I really love the Frame Flair stamp set, not only because of the gorgeous images, but also because with the Art Philosophy Circut cartridge, I can quickly cut paper that coordinates perfectly with the stamps.  I find myself reaching for this stamp set constantly.  I am also having a love affair with this Color Ready Ribbon.  It comes in white, but using any of the CTMH ink pads, you can color match the ribbon to any of the paper packs.  Yippee! 

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment