Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Serena!

Today we are off to the lake to celebrate our niece Serena's 10th birthday.  She loves all things water related, so I made her a name sign for either her bedroom or her door.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  Hopefully, she will like it too.






I had made some for the boys' room and loved them. They definitely needed new signs to go with their new big boy beds and big boy room. They are a big hit with my little guys and I was able to find paper that matched their bread spreads.  Score.




 
Since they were so easy to create and I had so much fun creating them, I decided they were a must for Kids Craft Club, so we will be creating them on Monday, July 29th.  For more information, please click on the KCC tab at the top of the page. 

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Happy Crafting,
Jenna


No comments:

Post a Comment