Friday, July 19, 2013

Thank Goodness for Inspiration

Some days I have creativity coming out of my ears.  Other days, not so much.  Some days I know immediately what I want to work on or how I want a project to turn out.  Other days, I got nothing.  On those type of days, I am very grateful for inspiration.  On my "stuck" days, I'll look through Pinterest, blogs, magazines, and CTMH books.  I almost always find something to get me started.  Thank Goodness!  Here are two layouts I just did where I used the CTMH Sidebar- Quartet layout in "Reflections" for inspiration. 



I always get a thrill to see how changing the paper and embellishments can change the look of a layout.  And I most definitely get a thrill when I create two great pages on a "stuck" day.  Thank Goodness for Inspiration!!

So where have you been getting your inspiration from lately?

Happy Crafting,
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment