Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Big Kid First Day of School Layout Using Cricut Artbooking

A few weeks ago, I showed you this layout I created using Cricut Artbooking for the boys' first day of pre-k this year.


I was really pleased with how it turned out but it felt too "little kid" for my big "way too grown up" sophomore.  Here she is on her first day of school.



I was playing with some ideas in my head and then I saw this video that CTMH put out showcasing some First Day layouts that they had created using Cricut Artbooking.  





And I was inspired to create this layout.  I made a few changes to make it my own and work for Lelia.  I still need to order my photos but one I do, I'll just pop them in.  And Lelia is going to write in her schedule on the right hand page.


I also used the "All The Details" stamp set to create the embellishment pendents and note worthy sentiment.


I spelled out her name in our Epoxy Letters to spell out her name on the File folder photo mat on the left page.  And I used the stars out of both the Mid-town Cork Shapes and the Star Dimensional Elements.  I love that you can ink right on top of both to jazz them up.

If you are interested in creating either one of these First Day layouts, contact me and I will get you set up.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment