Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Specials

September to me always means happiness.  First, school had started.  As a kid, I loved school.  In fact, I grew up and become a teacher, so that should clue you in on how much I loved school.  My poor younger sister - I use to make her play school.  So sorry.

The other thing that September means to me is the beginning of cooler weather and Autumn, my favorite season.  So I am a happy girl right now.

Two another reasons I am happy are the two amazing September Specials.

First, we have the new Stamp of the Month, Poster Tidings.  So cool.


 
I am loving all the artwork I am seeing on all my fellow consultant's blogs and from CTMH's Art Department.  In fact, if you click here it will take you to my website where you can see the supplies list and step-by-step directions on how to recreate the artwork yourself.  And then below is a video from CTMH giving you some ideas and directions.




The second September Special is in celebration of National Stamping Month and is called "You Are My Happy."  Don't you just love the title?  You are going to love these stamps and the amazing deal CTMH is offering you. You Are My Happy is a  whimsical trio of stamp sets that all coordinate together.  One set is an alpha, one is icons, and one is sentiments in the same font as the alpha.  It has a retail value of over $49 but in the month of September only, if you place an order of $50 you can receive all three stamp sets for only $10.  What a great value.


Here is a video from CTMH with all the details of this special and adorable ways to use it.




So with an order of $50 during the month of September only you are eligible for both September Specials - Poster Tidings and You Are My Happy.  Click here to begin shopping (once you reach $50 you will automatically prompted to add these two specials) and get your specials shipped directly to your home so you can start crafting.  Or sign up for any workshop in the month of September and have Workshop dollars go towards earning both specials.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment