Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sarita You're A Star Card

You're A Star!  You really are.  And just in case you may have forgotten, here's a little card I made to remind you.





 I used the new Sarita paper pack.  I am loving the colors and the patterns are so hot and trendy right now.  I love the CTMH has its finger on the pulse of what is "in".




 For the sentiment, I used the "You Rock" from the new Cricut Artbooking bundle.  The chipboard star is also from the bundle and I stamped right on it with another stamp from the bundle to give it a little pop.  I added a few Sparkles and there you go.  (Sparkles are a necessity in life and you can never have too many.  Much like shoes and sprinkles.  Just my two sense of things).

I foresee lots of fun things being made with this Sarita paper.  While you wait for me to get my crafty on, here is a 2 page layout that is in the Workshop on the Go that we will be creating in October. 



But if you can't wait until then, the Workshop on the Go comes with directions or you can attend my Last Friday of the Month FREE Crop and I'll be able to help with any questions you might have.  Or give me a call and we can put together a You Plus Two event.


Happy Crafting.

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment