Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Mail From the Best Upline Ever!

In the last few weeks, my amazing upline, Melissa Laverty (www.fancymelissa.com), sent me the two wonderful cards below and receiving each one certainly brightened my day  .Don't you just love getting cards in the mail?  I know I do.  I know that sending an email or texting or direct messaging is faster, but it isn't the same.



 Are they great?  Are you a card sender?  Have you ever considered making your own?  Lots of people tell me they just aren't creative enough to make something.  I am going to let you in on a little secret.  I do have the occasional creative moment, but most of the time, I don't think I am that creative.  I do a lot of copying.  I mean A LOT.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?  The other thing I do a lot of is following directions from other creative people.  And this is one of my favorite things that CTMH does--they always include directions, God bless them.  And with their easy to follow directions and pictures and diagrams, creating awesome cards is like the ones above are a breeze.  In fact, not only does CTMH provide the directions, they put everything you need to create this cards into one handy dandy kit for you.  Here is a picture of the Laughing Lola Card Kit.


This kit includes the exclusive card making sentiment stamp set, Laughing Lola patterned paper, coordinating card stock, 15 white cards and envelopes, Bakers twine, Purple Gems, and Instructional Brochure.   Everything you need to create 15 of these cards.



So why not order one today and make some crafty time for yourself. And then you'll have 15 cards you can pop into the mail anytime you'd like to brighten someone's day?

Happy Crafting!

Jenna


1 comment: