Wednesday, September 18, 2013

For You Fall Card Using Remarkable Wreath and Babycakes

I adore this Remarkable Wreath Stamp Set.  When I saw this set in the Idea Book, it went start onto my "Must Have Right Now" List.



I love the versatility of the the main image and how you can use it throughout the different seasons.  I have had so much fun playing with it.  Here are two cards I created - one a Fall card and one a Christmas card.



 I used some of the brand new Babycakes paper for the Fall card.  I am crushing so hard on this paper pack.  And as always, even though the some of the patterns are obviously very juvenile, the other patterns are more subtle and lend themselves to all kinds of occasions.  And I love the versatility of the "For You" sentiment from the stamp set because again it fits so many occasions.  You can easily make up a few cards and then have them on hand for anytime you need a birthday, thinking of you, congratulations, or thank you card.


Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment