Friday, August 13, 2010

August Stamp of the Month

With all the moving craziness, I just now got around to playing with August's Stamp of the Month, Something Splendid. Isn't it gorgeous?


I had such a blast playing with it and I wanted to show how amazingly this stamp set works.

I took the large flower on the bottom right and stamped it three times in Baby Pink.

I then took the large flower on the top left and stamp over the base flower with three different shades from the red family. Blush, Cotton Candy (a new color coming out in September), and Tulip. The tone on tone of the Blush is very soft and sutble. The Cotton Candy is flirty. And Tulip is dramatic. Pretty cool, huh?



The last time I was at the grocery store, they had these fantastic bundles of giant sunflowers. Their beauty inspired me to create this card using this month's SOTM and our new clear cards that will also be coming out in September.




If you love this stamp set, hurry and place your order. It will only be available until the end of this month. And as always, the more you purchase the bigger the discount on the Stamp of the Month.

Have a wonderful Friday!!
J

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jenna- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! So Autmun-y! The clear cards are so easy to make an awesome card with!

    ReplyDelete