Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Grammie's Bragbook

Tomorrow, we will be celebrating my sweet Mom's birthday. One of the really great benefits of being an adult is the wonderful friendship that I have with her. Quite frankly, I'd be lost without her. She has instilled in me the art of being silly and is always up for an adventure. She is the classic southern belle who has never met a stranger and she makes a mean seafood gumbo. She's classy and sassy and just too much fun. And of course, she adores her grandkids, so I made her a Grammie's bragbook for her birthday.

I used this adorable Cream Mini Album, which comes with eight 3 x 3 clear sleeves inside for your pages. Can you believe it is only $3.95? For the cover, she wanted just flowers and since she thinks the Filigree Charms are "just gorgeous" I popped one on as well. You could easily modge podge paper on the cover as well, but that's not what she wanted. And for today, the lady gets what the lady wants.


I felt the elegant and whimsical Veranda paper best suited my Mom, so I used scraps left over from my Veranda workshop in the Spring. It came together easy peasy and she loves it. We'll see how many times she busts it out of her purse at dinner tomorrow night.

**Please ignore the dirty fingernails. I was playing in my flower beds this morning.







Hope your day is wonderful.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment