Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Fall/Winter Idea Book

One of my favorite things to do is to look through my Idea Book, snuggled in my bed right before I drift off to sleep. Then I have such happy dreams of creating and crafting pretty things. But no matter where your favorite place is to flip through your Idea Book, you'll be excited to know that a new book is being released September 1st. That's right! The new Fall/Winter Idea Books are almost here. Below is a sneak peak.


Isn't the cover gorgeous? It features the new elegant Magnifique paper collection. And inside introduces you to all four of the new collections which beautifully celebrating Autumn and the beginning of Winter. Plus, there are many new goodies and colors that are making their debut. And I'm not even going to get started on all the great new stamps. Trust me. You need a copy.

And all you have to do to get one of your very own, is click here and leave me your name and address and I will pop one in the mail for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment