Sunday, August 11, 2013

August's SOTM Chocolate Affair Happy Cards

I heart chocolate.  A LOT!!!  Who doesn't?

When I saw this month's Stamp of the Month, A Chocolate Affair, I was delighted.  The images are so cute and I just love all the funny sentiments. 



I had a blast playing with this stamp set and know that I will keep it in the front of my collection because I will want to use it a ton.  Here a few cards I made with the stamps.




If you are loving this stamp set also, remember that it is only available through August.  You could purchase it at its regular price of $17.98 or if you place an order of $50 or more, you automatically  receive it for FREE!  Yippee!

Also remember, that through the month of August, I am offering this deal on the new, exclusive Cricut Artbooking cartridge. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of summer.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment