Friday, August 9, 2013

Welcome Back to School Teacher Gift Bags

My kiddos head back to school next week - one sophomore and two in Pre-K.  Oh my.  Sometimes, it still feels weird that I will not be back in my classroom, welcoming my new students.  But I love that I get to be here when my kids get off the bus, especially since the boys only go half a day.  Anyway, I wanted to give my kids' teachers a welcome back gift.  Since middle school, Lelia hasn't wanted to give anything to her teachers.  : (  But the boys don't care.  Yet.

So when we picked up school supplies, I got a few things for the boys' teachers.






I made these cute magnets by punching out little circles from some scrap patterned paper, gluing it to the back of some glass beads and gluing a magnet on the back.  Super easy and quick!





And of course, teachers need some chocolate, so I put some in a little clear bag, stamped a tag with the AWESOME August Stamp of the Month, and tied it up with a ribbon.





Then I popped everything into a kraft bag I had just glued some patterned paper on.  I then added a flower, a button,tied on some bows and tags that I had stamped.  Topped it with some tissue paper and wa la.  Done. 


Aren't they cute?  Got to say, I want one.  I hope the teachers like them.  And to all of you headed back to the classroom - Welcome Back and here's to a great year!

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment