Monday, August 5, 2013

Creating Bright Patterned Paper Using Paisley Perfect Flair

Happy Monday, Everyone.  I hope you had a lovely weekend and found time to get a little crafty.

I played with one of the new stamp sets - Paisley Perfect Flair


I used the sentiment (which I love) for one of the cards I had in the August 1st Blog Hop.  In the Idea Book, they show this stamp set with the Laughing Lola paper, using the Gypsy (purple) and Black.  I wanted to play with the stamp set but I wanted the finish project to be brighter.  My two favorite colors are purple and turquoise, so I got out my Gypsy and Lagoon ink and card stock.  And then I added in Blush to round out the colors.  I then did some random stamping which is so easy with our clear acrylic stamps and blocks, allowing place each stamp exactly where I want it.   I just alternated the colors I used and rotated the orientation of the stamp.  Here is the patterned paper I created.






I loved how it turned out.  So I cut it up, added some Gypsy card stock, some Blush ribbon, and used my fav stamp set, Frame Flair, to frame out the sentiment. Then I added a Lagoon flower and Blush Gem to blinged it out to created this fun and bright card. 



Fun, huh?  So pleased with how it turned out.  Have you ever created your own patterned paper? I'd love to know how it turned out.  If you haven't, try it out.  It is super easy and lots of fun.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment