Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Surf's Up Swim Lessons Layout with Flip Flaps

The last week of August we will playing with the Surf's Up kit during our workshop.  Here is a page I created.  The Surf's Up paper and embellishments worked perfectly with some swim lessons pictures of I have the girls.  And I had a blast put these Sparkles all over the place.  I apologize for the darkness of the photo.  This is what happens when you do some late night crafting.  : )
 
 









I had a few photos extra that just didn't fit in the layout I wanted to use and one isn't really in focus, so I grab one of our 3 x 3 flip flap and added it on top of to the bottom photo.  I added a little of the coordinating strip from the top of the patterned paper on either side of the bottom of the flip flap to use as as handle.





I love how adding a flip flap allows me to add more pictures without losing the layout and over crowding the page.  I also really like that it makes the pages interactive. 

If you like this page, join us on Tuesday, August 27th at 6:30 or on Saturday, August 31st at 10:00 and we will put together this page and another two page layout.  Please RSVP by August 20th by calling me at 554-0742 or emailing me at jenna_chere@yahoo.com so I guarantee that I have enough supplies. 

If you are not local, and you'd like to complete this workshop, just email me at jenna_chere@yahoo.com and I will mail you all the supplies you need to create the 2 two page layouts and instructions.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment