Monday, August 26, 2013

New Consultant Kit for Fall/Winter

Ever think "I wish I had a couple extra hundred dollars a month to work with."  Or "I wish I had something that was just about me," or "I wish I LOVED my job."?

Are you interested in meeting new people?  Having fun with your friends?

Then I just might have the answer to your prayers.  Becoming a Close To My Heart consultant is the best thing I have done for myself in the last few years.  It has brought so much joy to my life and has helped my family in countless ways.  I love the chance to be creative and get out of the house and have fun with others.  I am my own boss and I set my hours, which leaves me plenty of time to take my boys to all their therapy appointment and be there when they get off the school bus.  I LOVE it!

So if you have been thinking there is a need in your life that isn't getting met, please consider the possibility that becoming a CTMH consultant might just be the answer.  It was to my prayers.

There is tons of training and you will have an amazing team supporting you.

Here is a video I created going through the New Consultant Kit for this Fall/Winter.



If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate giving me a call at 417-554-0742 or emailing me at jenna_chere@yahoo.com  I'm happy to help in any way I can.  That is one of the biggest perks of this job:  I get to help people and it feels fantastic.

If you'd like to sign up and get your new adventure started, click here.

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment