Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Elegant Birthday Card for Mom Using Frosted

Earlier this month my lovely Mom had a birthday.  Here is the card I made her using the new Frosted paper pack. I love the soft colors and subtle and elegant pattern of the paper.  And even though the pattern is slanted towards winter with its pretty snowflakes, it can easily be used to create an anytime of year card.







I dug through my stash of cut pieces from my Cricut Art Philosophy and found one I liked, then I stamped it, using the elegant script "Happy Birthday" from my Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.



I rounded the corners, added some ribbon and flowers and blinged them up with some gems.  And easy, peasy gorgeous card. 

She loved it and I am safe as her favorite daughter for another year.  Phew! (hee hee. I am her only daughter.)

Happy Crafting!

Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment